Who has never tried avocado toast? Avocado toast is one of the most famous and trendy dishes in the last few years. Nowadays, we can find them in many bars and restaurants for breakfast, brunch or as a snack. In fact, they are often served with other ingredients such as cheese, eggs, tomatos…
At Lidaria we love to experiment with gastronomic trends, and we strive to give a simple but gourmet twist to everyday dishes such as avocado toast. For this reason, today we bring you this recipe that the lovely Lorena from @lacascaradelimon has prepared for us, with a very special ingredient.
The prawn toasts with avocado cream are a perfect combination of the creamy avocado, the exquisite spicy prawn and the distinctive flavour of our smoked aromatized extra virgin olive oil. This is that little twist that will definitely make the difference.
- Avocado (the amount depends on its size and how many toasts you want to make)
- Prawns (the same as with the avocado)
- Bread roll or sliced bread for toasting
- A clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp butter and 1tsp sweet paprika
- 1 Cayenne
- Lemon zest
- Lidaria’s Smoked Aromatized EVOO
- Black pepper
Preparation of avocado toast with prawn
- Firstly, we will start by cutting the bread into slices and toast them on a griddle with a drizzle of @lidaria’s smoked oil and a chopped clove of garlic on both sides until golden brown and crispy. Set aside.
- Secondly, mash the avocado well and season to taste with the smoked oil, vinegar and salt.
- Season the prawns with salt and pepper to taste, add a drop of oil and sear them on both sides. Once browned, add a tablespoon of butter with a chopped clove of garlic, a teaspoon of paprika and a dash of cayenne pepper, let the butter melt and soak the prawns well.
- Finally, serve the toasts putting a base of avocado cream, the delicious prawn, grate a little lemon on top and enjoy!