POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD
Through this privacy and data protection policy, LIDARIA, informs the users of its website of the way in which the data of its users will be managed, so that they can decide, freely and voluntarily, if they wish to facilitate the requested information.
This website respects and protects the personal data of Users. As such you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
From LIDARIA we guarantee compliance with the following principles in order to guarantee your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that the User requires.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have the express authorization of the user.
LIDARIA has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Law 3/2018, on the protection of personal data and guarantees and digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
- Company name: IBERIAN QUALITY FOODS, S.L., (Hereinafter, LIDARIA).
- CIF: B40609232
- Address: C/ DOCTOR SERRANO, 1-13, 46006, VALENCIA, VALENCIA.
- Telephone: (+34) 632 56 47 29
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new RGPD and LOPDGDD:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. LIDARIA will take the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process comes from:
- Contact Form
- Newsletter subscription
- Register as a user
- Registration events and activities
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Access: Access your personal data that you have
- Rectification: Modify or rectify your inaccurate data that you have
- Cancellation: Cancel your personal data, when it is no longer necessary, from the database of
- Opposition: Oppose the use of your data for a purpose other than the chosen one, of the services provided by
- Portability: Request the change of file in an automated file for another company, from the database of
- Limitation: Limit the use and term of use of your data by LIDARIA, in which case they will only be kept according to tax legislation and for the exercise of claims.
- Withdrawal (Right to be Forgotten): Request the deletion of your history, if applicable, on the Internet (See RGPD).
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular with the
Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php)
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. LIDARIA will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to have the data portability carried out, that is, to receive the personal data that you have provided us and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and may file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
There are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons in the following ways:
- Contact form: The following personal information is requested: Name, Email, and other information that can be provided in the body of the message, to respond to the requirements of web users. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints or comments about the information included on the web, the services provided through the web or the processing of your personal data.ç
- User registration form: When filling in the fields in the section “Create an account / Sign up / Register” the following personal information is requested: Name and surname, address, telephone number, email, id and password.
- Newsletter Form: The following personal information is requested: Name, Email, and other information that you can provide us in the body of the Message, in order to send you all the information related to our services and products that may be of interest to you.
LIDARIA will not transfer personal data that can identify the user to third parties without prior consent.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
LIDARIA is entitled to the processing of your personal data, based on the consent of the interested party, as provided in article 6.1.a of the aforementioned RGPD.
Period of conservation of your data
The personal data provided will be kept as long as a commercial relationship is maintained and, where appropriate, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or until the interested party requests the deletion of their data.
LIDARIA is committed to the use and treatment of users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality, to use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
When a security incident occurs, when LIDARIA becomes aware of it, it must notify the user without undue delay and must provide the appropriate information related to the security incident when it is known.
The user is solely responsible for the veracity of the data that he sends to LIDARIA, exonerating him of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
LIDARIA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, on this same page, the changes will be announced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.